Introducing our fleet of Super73’s and bike racks. Super73’s are among the most popular and stylish eBikes available on the market. The fat tires allow for comfortable riding both on and offroading depending on the model. View our models below:
Bikes & Gear
Super 73 ZX
The Super73 ZX is our go-to ebike for riding the paved Gitchi Gami Bike Trail.
Our ZX option is suited for a wide range of ages and rider skill levels — even those with limited experience.
- Sleek, Cafe Racer Inspired Styling
- Throttle Assist Up to 20 MPH
- 30+ Miles of Range Per Charge
- Disk Breaks
- Ergonomic Seat
- Great for a Wide Range of Skill Levels
- Ages 18+, 16 & 17 With Parent Permission, 14 & 15 When Riding With Adult
Super 73 RX Mojave
The Super73 RX comes equipped with GRZLY all-terrain tires and full suspension to tackle aggressive blackwood trails of the North Shore and provide true bucket-list adventures.
- Aggressive Styling
- Throttle Assist Up to 22 MPH
- 25+ Miles of Range Per Charge When Offroading Under Full Throttle
- 4 Piston Breaks with Fully Adjustable Suspension
- Fitted with Super73's all-terrain GRZLY tires
- Ages 18+, 16 & 17 With Parent Permission
1 UP RACKS - EQUIP D-DOUBLE FAT TIRE EDITION
Riders looking to haul Super73’s to ride somewhere else besides our rental depot have the option of renting 1 UP racks. 1 UP racks are mainly used for offroad adventures up in the Superior National Forest where renters haul Super73’s to recommended trail heads during 1/2 day or full day adventures.
Some renters also may plan to use Super73’s ZX’s for full days in other areas of the North Shore such as near Gooseberry Falls – in which case using a 1 UP rack comes in quite handy.
- Industry Leading Bike Rack, Strong Enough for Super73's - Made in USA
- Fits 1.25 " or 2" Hitch Receivers
- Hauls 2 Super73 eBikes
- Simple & Easy To Use
- Available with Both Super73 RX's or ZX's
- Folds Up When No Bikes Are Loaded